The Bridge to Success
The Bridge to Self-Sufficiency® program is ideal for parents with a strong desire to reach greater goals for their family.
We provide new tools, while participants do the hard work to achieve specific goals. Working with a Mobility Mentor, they set goals related to housing, family, wellness, finances, employment and career. Together, we bridge the gap between dreams and success.
The 6-week program includes in-person classes and work with an assigned mentor.
- Develop A Financial Plan to Reach Goals
- Focus on Wellness and Relationships
- Discover new ways to approach barriers
- Set goals to Increase Your Earning Potential
- In-person networking
- Printed workbook
- Assigned Mentor
- Access to Resources
- A new Chromebook and software upon program completion.
Sessions begin soon!
Tuesday Mornings 10am – 12pm
Wednesday Evenings 6pm – 8pm
Saturday Mornings 10am – 12pm
To learn more, call 614-305-5123
or complete the form below.
Requirements & Eligibility
Participants in the Bridge to Self-Sufficiency® Program must:
- Be an adult with a child under age 18 (or expecting mother)
- Be a Franklin County resident
- Desire to set and accomplish personal goals
- Have household income at or below 200% of FPG (see below)
- Attend six (6) weekly in-person sessions and activities. A commitment of at least 90 minutes per week is required.
The Bridge to Success Program Application 2022Complete the form below to apply for enrollment in the Bridge to Self-Sufficiency program.
Participant Income Guidelines
|Household Family Size (include mom, |
and dad/ legal guardian and children)
|Monthly household income |
must be below this amount